A place to share my journey through womanhood, motherhood, photography, and life.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Anonymous No More
For the time being I am removing anonymous comments here and enabling comment moderation. However I value all my friends comments and you can always send me a comment about a post on facebook if you can't do so here. Sorry for the inconvienience.
Yes I did have somone who was making alot of trolling type comments under anonymous earlier this week.
The ex did give up temporarily. But now he and the girlfriend are back together and he is behaving worse than before. Once I have digested it all I will likely blog it.
4 comments:
"Anonymous No More"
have you had any bad ones
so the ex gave up "yesssss"
I hope it all works out
"Anonymous No More"
have you had any bad ones
so the ex gave up "yesssss"
I hope it all works out
Yes I did have somone who was making alot of trolling type comments under anonymous earlier this week.
The ex did give up temporarily. But now he and the girlfriend are back together and he is behaving worse than before. Once I have digested it all I will likely blog it.
I heard a rumour about a Picasa album... hook me up, lady...
Post a Comment