Monday, January 19, 2009

My Weight Loss Journey

Although I still mourn the death of my marriage since the separation I have seen healthy changes in my self. I no longer need to self medicate or fill voids with food. That combined with breastfeeding has brought on significant weight loss for me. Pre-pregnancy I had reached an all time high of size 20, now I am down to about a 14-16. My goal size would be a 10 but I would be happy with a size 12.

Photobucket
July 28, 2007 Size 18 Photo courtesy of Smiley Eyes Photography

Photobucket
January 18, 2009 Size 14-16

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see the confidence in your stance and your face...

Donna Fritsen said...

Looking hot you momma. Way to go and keep it up.

Unknown said...

Looking good!!!!

Hope Walls said...

You were always beautiful, Tanya - but it shines through you now, too. Congratulations.