It's no secret my marriage to my husband was volatile and high conflict. Communication since our separation has reached an all time low. After boundaries were continually broken we now only communicate via a communication book, or thats what is supposed to happen. The following day it was agreed upon not to communicate he came into my suite to talk to me. So now I have silly little games to avoid talking. These little games are:
~ Pretending to be on the phone during access exchanges.
~ Pretending to not be in the living room when he drops off Brandon in the mornings eg I am there but sit in the dark so he does not know.
How sad things have come to this and I really hope it will end.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you should give up on the silly little games and go all out with big ridiculous ones. Like, put on a mime suit and stand there pantomiming that yo're behind a large glass window and can't hear him while he talks...
I like the fingers in the ears and saying, "A La La La! A La La La!" LOL
I'm sorry, I know this is serious. Like you're doing, avoid communication unless ABSOLUTELY necessary so that he can't try to pull you down. You're better than him. Hold your head high.
I have recently started a relationship with someone too. Me and the ex fight and don't fight, I have a little dude and he is the love of my life, the new women is a proud supporter of the blog and is probably going to find this comment, I like that but i'm kinda crazy
Post a Comment