Friday, April 3, 2009
Taking The Dive
Well I am sure it is no secret to anyone that I took the big leap of diving back into the world of dating. I won't deny this was a leap I was absolutely terrified of taking. I literally felt like I had as a teenager going on my very first date. I had made the decision I wasn't just going to date anyone that asked. My time was to precious and well I really felt I was not going to settle for anything less than I deserved. In February I started talking to someone and had a chain of really good emails and than phone conversations. Since than we have had a few dates. It is probably to early to say where things will go but I am definitely enjoying the time I am spending with this person and I am absolutely smitten. It is a real change being with someone who makes me feel so respected and whom I seem to share alot of common interests with. This is a leap I am really really glad I took. My being is singing with happiness and I am better for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so thrilled for you, Tanya. I say it again and again and again...
I'm happy that you're happy. Should we all let him know that if he screws up he has all of us to contend with? LOL Nah, we might scare him. LOL
Post a Comment