Friday, August 21, 2009

Just Keep Swimming

OK I feel OK about posting a bit about what has went on in my life. Recently after some online harassment/stalking from my exes girlfriend I was forced to go to the police, so they could ask her to stop. As far as I know they did and it has stopped. However this has left me fearful of what length's this woman will go to. When I go to school or work will it extend there? Since I have no idea of how far both of their stalking extends I no longer feel safe posting the most intimate details of my life at the very least until my divorce is processed, but I hate to be completely silent.

Life otherwise has been wonderful for me. I have chosen a career path and will go back to school after my youngest is a year old. My goal is to have a career that will allow me to comfortably support myself and my boys without "needing" support from their Father. I feel like I really have made a good impression thus far even going far as when I called to book a test the instructor remembered me and had been hoping I would be calling. That felt pretty good. The information session I attended was not a small group and they do several a month.

I have also been seeing someone. Without embarrassing him to much by disclosing to much I can say our blooming relationship has been fantastic and wonderful. He is kind, funny, good with my boys, smart, and so respectful of me... I can honestly say I am in love with this person. To be in love scares me a bit because I worry that my judgement's are skewed by my past relationship but I am trying really hard not to let those feelings overshadow my new relationship. I really feel like right now I am at the place in my life where I am supposed to be with the the person I am supposed to be with. With him I feel content and at peace, I don't have to be anyone but myself. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be...

I am really looking forward to the day I can say my divorce is final and perhaps I can start sharing a bit more about my life on the blog. I hope all my blog friends are doing well. I promise even if I am scarce here now I do still religiously read your blogs. Until next time....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog Tanya.. look at how far you have come in a year. You are a survivor and are moving towards making a better future for yourself and your boys. Great job, you should be so proud of yourself!!

Cindy said...

I'm glad to see things working out for you.
Keep being positive!

Bum Atom said...

I'm in a relationship, I'm going back to school, I have a son a, bills, no job, and the best is yet to come, I can't wait!

Kelly said...

you are doing great tanya...keep it up!

~miscouchemommy

Hope Walls said...

I still love you. ;)