Lately I have been feeling stressed about my divorce and my ex's actions, and how those actions may effect my efforts to retun to school. Tonight I walked by a store I have walked by a thousand times before. But for some reason tonight I noticed a gumball type machine, only instead of gumballs it was filled with stones. Something in my head said you need to buy one. So I fished out a dollar and turned the knob to get my stone. When I opened the door to the slot there sat a green aventurine, amazonite, and rock crystal. What interested me is how fitting the meaning of the stones and how they related to me.
Green aventurine is considered a healing stone to soothe a troubled heart or calm distraught emotions.
Green aventurine quartz is said to relieve anxiety and calm ones emotions, to bring opportunity, to give good luck in gambling, and to enhance ones creativity and leadership qualities.
Green aventurine quartz is also said to have been used successfully in psychotherapy, treating disorders of the lungs and heart, and to help increase muscle flexibility.
Amazonite is believed to be useful for finding personal truth, luck, prosperity, creativity, growth, soothing energy, and receiving energy for better stamina.
Its soothing energy aids in confidence and in opening the Throat Chakra. Moreover, this calming stone is believed to balance masculine and feminine energies.
Amazonite is known as the "Hope Stone", believed to offer luck for your hopes and dreams.
Rock crystal is said to stimulate mental clarity, emotional stability and to facilitate and focus meditative states. It is also said to stimulate positive thoughts and feelings, and to amplify psychic abilities. Rock crystal is said to help remove toxins from the body and to help treat disorders of the digestive system, kidneys and bladder. It also is said to be helpfull in treating a number of other ailments including pituitary gland disorders and skin, circulatory system and respiratory system disorders. Rock crystal is also said to help considerably in providing relief from pain, and to help in recovering from radiation exposure, and to strengthen the immune system.
I feel strength in these stones.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cool. I'm a pink quartz kinda gal. What do they mean???
I recently received an Opal for my Oct. birthday, I hear it is luckier if you get one as a gift from someone.
Whatever the case, I love it, and I love rocks and stones in general. Great post!
Mrs. Slug
Wow! May it bring you some hope! :) Great blog!
Post a Comment