Adjusting to life with two children has been alot easier than I expected. Actually overall everything about Dawson arriving has been easier. When Brandon was born I was in pain from the birth. Toss in baby blues and frustration and upset over our breastfeeding issues and it made for me being an absolute mess. Than came the colic... I was so glad when that passed. My experience with Dawson has been so different. With no ripping or bruising my recovery after the birth was almost instaneous, except for a few minor aches and pains I feel great. Breastfeeding Dawson has been a dream, it's been easy. This little guy is definitely a boob man. Yesterday we had him weighed and he is now at 8lbs 3oz, that is about 10oz above his birth weight! I am so pleased to know he is getting everything he needs right from me. Brandon has been a great big brother and has adjusted nicely to his new role. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have such wonderful little boys. Now if I could just figure out the time to get everything done I want to do in a day I will be set.
Dawson 12 days old
4 comments:
He's beautiful Tanya. Hope the rest of his first year is as easy as the first weeks. You will find the time to get things done, just not to the prefection of before.
Aww! He is so BEAUTIFUL!
And Thankyou for the Birthday wishes.
(((hugs)))
Hey looks like you did a great job! Love the comment about him being a boob man though. You do realize that when he is of age soemone will point out to him that he was branded a boob man before he was 2 weeks old....
Lord Darth Peanut
Oh my goodness.....he is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so thrilled to hear everything is going so well for you!
Post a Comment