8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. True Blood
2. Supernatural
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. The Hills
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Heroes
7. Criminal Minds
8. CSI: Las Vegas
Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Cheesecake Cafe
2. Sam's Cafe
3. Eastside Mario's
4. Tim Hortons
5. Wendy's
6. Montana's
7. Tasty Tom's
8. Bulgogi House
Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I did dishes.
2. I swept the floors.
3. I whined about still being pregnant.
4. Made supper.
Blah I give up I cannot even think of eight... life is pretty quiet around here LOL.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The birth of this baby.
2. Grocery shopping
3. The birth of this baby.
4. Next weeks episode of True Blood.
5. The birth of this baby (notice a pattern?)
6. Getting back into shape after this baby is born.
7. Halloween.
8. The birth of this baby.
8 Things On My WishList:
1. Bee Movie (ok this is really for Brandon)
2. SLR Camera
3. A bright future
4. Hot wings
5. Ice cream
6. Getting the dog fully trained.
7. A night out with friends
8. A library card
Friends I'm Tagging:
Whomever would like to do this.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Home Bebe!!!!
Congratulations Tanya, we just heard you had a baby boy !!!!
Post a Comment