Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sweet Mommy Moments
Just had to share a moment that reminds me why I love being a Mom. Brandon and I were snuggling watching Bee Movie today. When suddenly he turns to me gives me a big hug and says "I love you Mommy". So I hugged him and told him I loved him to. A few minutes later he touches my hair and says "beautiful hair". Than touches my face and says "beautiful face". Than gestures to my eyes and says "beautiful eyes". He does the same with my nose and lips, than goes back to my hair. I am so lucky to have such a sweet little charmer. There is no better compliment than one out of the mouth of an innocent child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it when my children compliment me - it makes me all mushy inside. (Well, OK, when the younger 3 do it makes me mushy. When the eldest does it makes me suspicious what he wants.)
AWWWWW! I could just MUSH my kidlets when they do that! Makes me all warm and fuzzy feeling!
Post a Comment