Friday, April 24, 2009

Ass Is Phat Frame Is Little

With the possibility of going swimming with friends this weekend. I had to go through my stash and figure out which of my swimsuits fit. Given that I was already wearing it I thought what better time to show off how much weight I really have lost. I am not anywhere near as toned, and my skin is saggy, and stretch marky BUT this is the same bikini I bought for when I danced at the bar.

Showing off the lady curves
Photobucket

I like this shot because it looks like I have abs which I don't LOL
Photobucket

Brandon wanted to help. It's blurry but hey gives a good side profile
Photobucket

Just for fun a funny fan made video of Fat Joe's & Ashanti's song "What's Love" , the title of this blog is a line from that song.

7 comments:

Hope Walls said...

Seriously amazing, Tanya!

Cara said...

Looking good mama!

Princesstefer said...

wtg! :)

Erin said...

I love watching your progress...you give me inspiration...way to go...keep it up.
Bye Bye pounds!!!!! woohooo

SILVER said...

enjoyed visiting you today..will be back for more..later!

from Silver
One day at a Time

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Holy Tanya !!! Amazing ! I am proud of you girl !

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous Tanya! And your smile says it all :)