Lately Brandon's favorite bedtime has been Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. I guess it's really made an impact on him. This afternoon he came up to me hugged me and quietly said:
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My Mommy you'll be
My heart melted. What a sweet darling little boy I have. Just had to share this sweet Mommy moment.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so sweet. <3 I hate that book, it makes me cry, I hid our copy.
Yeah, I can't make it through wtihout crying, and Serejane just asks, "What's wrong, Mama?" Ugh. lol
Aww you made me all teary-eyed. What wonderful little boy you have! I only my DD says things like that to me when she is older!
Isn't it a wonderful book. It was mine and leifs book everynight for nearly a year. I have just recently begun reading the tattered and torn version of it to Thor, and he too loves it. Enjoy it you two.
I really love that book ! It made me cry the first time I read it .
Post a Comment