This is why I am not a fan of smokers, cigarette butts are not what I like to see at the playground.

This handsome fellow came to the park with his owners, 2 young boys. He climbed one tree while the oldest boy climbed another.

I wish I could get so excited about finding a stick.

Indeed.


Can you believe I got these jeans for free!

We could see the moon in the sky this afternoon.

Sporting my prized possession the babyhawk.

All in all it was a very good little adventure for us. We got a nice surprise when we went to get a Slurpee at the tail end of our walk. The clerk gave me a large Slurpee for the price of a small and even gave B some candy. SCORE! Not sure why he did that but I was not going to complain LOL. We also came across a really nice headboard and foot board in someones trash. It would be perfect for B. I am still trying to figure out how I can go back and get it because carrying it home is just not feasible. Oh the frustrations of not driving....
1 comment:
That's terrible about the butts in the sand. When I was a smoker, I don't recall throwing them on the ground, except when I was a teen. I'm pretty sure I did then :(
Hope you were able to get the head board!
Post a Comment