A few friends have made the comment that they were shocked I decided to end my relationship with Mr. Wonderful. Saying you seemed so happy what happened? I think it is important to say Mr. Wonderful while in a way contributed to happiness to a point was not the cause of my happiness. I ALONE am in charge of whether or not I am happy. A million things might make me happier but for the most part it is my perception of things that will control that level of happiness. My answer to those friends has been I am still a happy person. I spent years in such a bad situation that perhaps that is why I am so easily able to accept whatever good things life does have to offer. I certainly have my stresses but they won't overshadow my happiness.
Yesterday I headed over to Whyte avenue with a friend. We chatted and walked down the avenue and I hung the odd poster here and there for North Country Fair . As a side note I am amazed how quickly the posters I had hung previously were covered up. I had just hung posters on Tuesday and by yesterday most posters were already covered and some with a few other posters. I try to cover old posters but unfortunately I guess others are not so polite.
We also stopped in at Julio's Barrio where we indulged in drinks, appetizers, and gossip. Her entering a relationship and me leaving one we both had some great and giggle worthy submissions. We ended up sitting at the bar because all the tables near the front were full and the back of the restaurant was unbearably hot. We both had a giggle at what appeared to be a hungover wannabe Don Juan. Doing his best to get our attention. Alternating between trying to look deep in thought and giving us sultry stares.
Perhaps my favorite yummy Mommy moment of the day was when I went to the bathroom. I was wearing a tank top, a short skirt, and leggings. I was so warm I decided to take off my leggings. So I returned to my seat just a bit less clothed. I caught a few very obvious stares OK more than a few stares from a guy sitting at a near by table. Yes I think Tanya has definitely gotten her groove back...
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! you go girl!!
Good for you!!
Post a Comment