Monday, May 11, 2009

Grumblings

I hate the fact that I got home today and the ex was already waiting there with my youngest. I hate the fact the ex could read right away by the look on my face that I was unhappy, I never want him to see me anything but confident and happy. I hate that I have no one to blame but myself for being late. I need to learn to communicate better, be a little less passive. ~sigh~ So freaking grumpy. Most of all I hate that I can't just be happy.

2 comments:

Silver said...

we all have days like that, Tanya. Go easy on yourself!

becomingkate said...

I agree. Sometimes, on days like that, you just need to be good to yourself.
Have a yummy coffee, read a good book, buy yourself a lottery ticket.
I'm getting good at manipulating my moods now.
Hope your day goes well today! *hugs*