Sunday, May 10, 2009

Remembering Mom

One year ago marked the last Mother's Day I ever spent with my Mom. She was in the hospital that day. I brought a plant arrangement and hopes of cheering her up. She didn't want me there and didn't want the plant... I wonder now if she knew than she was going to be leaving soon, and did not want to remembered in a hospital bed.

While I miss her everyday. I know she is in a better place without illness, pain, or physical limitations. A place where she has been reunited with loved ones. She is with me in my heart everyday and will live on in memories. Happy Mothers day Mom.

Mom and I in 1989 I think. Dressed for a Girl Guides event.
Photobucket

One of the songs I chose for Mom's funeral.


Happy Mothers Day to all the other Mothers that read my blog!

1 comment:

Silver said...

Happy Mother's Day too, Tanya.

:)Hugs-
Silver