It's a Pentax K200D, http://www.pentax.ca/digital/digital_slr/k200d/index.php and yes it's a dslr. Lot's of the photographers I know like Canon. I know that's how I managed to come upon this camera. The friend I bought it from decided she wants a canon instead.
I probably shouldn't have bought it but I have been jonesing after an slr for quite some time now.
3 comments:
WHat is the make and model, Cannon xti, Is it a dslr. I want one but I just can't make ends meet
It's a Pentax K200D, http://www.pentax.ca/digital/digital_slr/k200d/index.php
and yes it's a dslr. Lot's of the photographers I know like Canon. I know that's how I managed to come upon this camera. The friend I bought it from decided she wants a canon instead.
I probably shouldn't have bought it but I have been jonesing after an slr for quite some time now.
To me, i'm more fascinated with the objects rather than the tool! Your children are beautiful and the furry friend.. so handsome!
~Silver
Post a Comment