To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected.
To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.
This was interesting to me. I think I had become a bit cocky deciding I was completely recovered from what I experienced in my marriage, so much so that I had decided I was no longer going to need the group therapy I had been recieving and would soon stop attending. For me the dream signifies the emotional awakening that I still have alot of work on my self to do, and that perhaps it is going to be life long work. I need to remember that not every male is going to treat me the way my husband treated me and that it is OK to be myself, to speak my mind, to be candid and honest. So I will do the only thing I can do continue to move forward and do what I can to heal myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment